Monthly Archives: October 2011
[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLao24A width=”320″ height=”270″]
Eeeee, so exciting!
Once again I have finished Cory’s Irish Hiking Hat – third time’s the charm, apparently
– Noro Striped Scarf in KnitPicks Chroma in Lollipop and Bare
– Dinosocks in KnitPicks Felici in Caprica
—Eiki in Dream in Color Starry in Grey Tabby
Pac-Man Ghost Trick or Treat Bag by Staci Perry
[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLX30gA width=”320″ height=”270″]
Details on Drunken Knit Night, for you locals!
Dinosocks (basic toe-up socks with an afterthought heel)
Elliot’s Birthday Sweater update, complete with sleeve issues
The Mind’s Eye by Oliver Sacks
Hobohodou hat from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLWv1EA width=”480″ height=”340″]
PPC results are in! Huge thanks to all who participated in my KAL, and congratulations to the winners!
Elliot’s Birthday Sweater update
Nerd Wars T3 has begun-
– Noro Striped Scarf for Color challenge
– Dinosocks for Prehistoric challenge
New things galore!
– Gypsy Wools Moriah
– Locally grown Cormo- no ball band
– Lotus Yarns Bamyak
– Lotus Yarns Cashmere
– SWTC Yin
– Frogtree Pediboo
– Cascade 220
– Red Rocks Fiberworks Aspen Sock (and an AWESOME Knitabulls mug!)
Super secret mom-present- Mom, don’t click this link!